What does membership give you?
Membership in UNITE provides the member with unlimited access to best practices and informational resources to begin, sustain, or improve services to Tribal Elders and disabled Tribal members. During 2020, all memberships now include a “free” or reduced membership with LeadingAge during your first year of UNITE membership.
All memberships include voting privileges on the UNITE quarterly membership calls and a membership rate at the LeadingAge annual conference. In addition, members can access free telephonic consultations to address best practices. Site visits are available at an additional fee.
Why should you become a member?
Membership provides an opportunity to partner with Native American/Alaska Natives/Hawaiian Tribes to improve the quality of life for Tribal Elders and disabled Tribal members through the implementation of evidence-based practices and culturally relevant education and training.
How do you become a member?
Membership begins when payment is received for annual dues.
2020 membership fees: (4 choices)
- Join as an individual committed to the mission of UNITE
- Cost: $50.00 per year
- Join as a Tribe considering Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) including nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and independent living.
- Cost: $500.00 per year
- Join as a Tribe with existing LTSS services including nursing homes and assisted living facilities who are NOT LeadingAge members.
- Cost: $1,000.00 per year which includes a 1-year membership and access to LeadingAge resources.
- Join as a Tribe with existing LTSS services including nursing homes and assisted living facilities that ARE LeadingAge members.
- Cost: $1,000.00 per year
Sign Up Today:
Who should you contact to become a member?
6130 S 58th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516